|Title||Inspiration & Intelligence Evolving Manufacturing Transformation|
|Manager||Ralphy Song||Department in charge||Exhibition Managment Team|
Invitation to Connectivity & Opportunities
Inspiration & Intelligence Evolving Manufacturing Transformation
SIMTOS 2018 at a Glance
o Date: April 3~7, 2018 (5 days)
o Organized by: Korea Machine Tool Manufacturers' Association (KOMMA)
o Venue: KINTEX 1 & 2 (102,431m2)
o Theme: Capture the Future: 4th Industrial Revolution
- Exhibitors: 1,100 companies (6,000 booths)
- Buyers/Visitors: 100,000
o Auxiliary Events & Conferences
- Opening Ceremony & Reception (April 3)
- Conference on 4th Industrial Revolution (April 4-5)
- CAD/CAM Conference (April 3-4)
- Exhibitors Conferences (April 3-7)
- Matchmaking4U (Biz Consultations)
- Presentation Meeting for Collegians's Open & Creative Idea Contest for Machine Tools (April 3-4)
- Machine Tool Safety & Environment Seminar (April 3)
- Seminar on South Africa Automobile & Machine Tool Market Trends (April 3)
- Strategic Materials Seminar (April 4)
- Tech Seminar on Machine Tool Precision Degree Simulation (April 5)
Taking place in April of every even-number year, the 2018 SIMTOS will take place in April 3-7 at KINTEX 1 & 2 with the participation of 1,100 exhibitors, occupying 6,000 booths, from 35 countries.
Organized by Korea Machine Tool Manufactures' Association (KOMMA), the premier event on the calendar of global manufacturing technology exhibitions this year will showcase a variety on innovative technology products & solutions, tailored to customers needs.
In particular, anchoring the slogan "Capture the future: 4th Industrial Revolution," SIMTOS 2018, occupying 6,000 booths, places a focus on providing both exhibitors & stakeholders to experience the inspiring value of connectivity & opportunities, linking machines-to-machines, machines-to-man and more, leveraging intelligent production systems in the 4th Industrial Revolution.
Proactively responding to the 4th Industrial Revolution, SIMTOS 2018 is where a total of 19,550 products & solutions will be displayed, providing clients-customized products, technologies and solutions, evolving from machine tools to manufacturing knowledge, etc.