|Title||SIMTOS of the Clients, by the Clients & for the Clients|
|Manager||Ralphy Song||Department in charge||Exhibition Managment Team|
[Innovative Show Management]
SIMTOS of the Clients, by the Clients & for the Clients
A Total 19,550 Products & Solutions on Display
Under our guiding principle of "SIMTOS of the clients, by the clients and for the clients," SIMTOS 2018 Secretariat has instituted new, innovative programs that focus on maximizing the marketing opportunities for exhibitors and expanding the convenience for visitors.
Innovative & Creative Exhibition Layout
SIMTOS 2018 presents an exhibition layout that proactively responds to the coming 4th Industrial Revolution based on a cyber-physical production system called Industry 4.0.
The layout of the three themed pavilions by country and continent is designed to present solutions to create an optimized production system. Under the new layout being introduced at SIMTOS 2018, Metal Cutting & Die, Mold Working, which was previously concentrated in KINTEX 1 Halls 1-5, will be on exhibit in a balanced layout in KINTEX 2 Halls 7-10.
Matchmaking 4U.. Expanding Premium & Privilege Benefits
Based on the wealth of SIMTOS' accumulated experience and expertise, the SIMTOS Secretariat has prepared a full-cycle marketing support program encompassing preshow, during show and post-show activities.
- Expanded overseas buyer invitation to about 400, focusing on emerging markets such as the Middle East, South America, etc.
- Operating domestic online matching program (http://simtos.org)
- Conducting matchmaking activities at major overseas exhibitions, i.e. CIMT in China, Metalloobrabotka in Russia, EMO in Germany, etc.
Strengthening Preparations to Attract High-Value Visitors
The Secretariat is pooling its wisdom and burning the midnight oil to map out a comprehensive and systematic strategy to attract high-value visitors and buyers to SIMTOS 2018.
- Competitive and incentive systems for exhibitors that contribute to the attraction of high numbers of visitors. Benefits include partial support of advertising fees
- Enhancement of visitor pre-registration system, including earlier start of online registration, etc.
Innovative Communistration Embracing Publicity & Advertising
The Secretariat has staged active production of publicity content, both in Korean & foreign languages, staging dynamic public relations activities focusing on right message and right target audience.
Responding to changes in the communication paradigm, publicity activities feature the utilization of SNS embracing both domestic and overseas portals. Advertisements, including outdoor, also are effective instruments used to enhance awareness of the largest exhibition event in Korea.